The new concept of Biorivolumetria: volume and hypodermal regeneration
The course offers:
- correct physiognomic analysis of the face and photographic documentation
- in-depth knowledge of the anatomy of noble structures, such as blood vessels and nerves
- accurate mapping of the areas to be treated and of the injection points
- the correct technique when using micro-cannulae: how and where to inject
- restoration of volumes in the subcutaneous compartment in a natural way together with an anti-aging regenerating effect on the dermal and epidermal level, while re-balancing the hydration and elasticity of the skin, – all due to the new concept of Biorivolumetria.
5 ECM (continuous learning in Medicine) credits will be granted to graduates in Medicine.
For more information click here!